College-bound students preparing for the ACT will find the help they need in this fully updated edition of Barron's trusted ACT study manual. With over 1,600 practice questions in the book and 432 additional questions on the optional CD-ROM, this manual has the greatest quantity of high-quality review material available. Its helpful features include:
- A detailed overview of the ACT with comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions
- A chapter on optimizing the test-taking mindset and managing test anxiety
- A full-length diagnostic test with thorough guidance on using the results for targeting preparation
- Three full-length model tests with comprehensive answer explanations
- Extensive subject reviews that cover all parts of the ACT: English, math, reading, science, and the writing test
- Easy, medium, and hard practice passages that enable students to customize their study
- Proven test-taking strategies for students of all ability levels
- Recommended study plans based on the amount of time available to prepare
The manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that includes two additional full-length practice tests with answers, explanations, and automatic scoring.
Enjoyed the preview?